iePolitics: Mrs. Parkison makes appearance at BOS
This morning from the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors meeting, Sun reporter Joe Nelson sent the following tweets:
- Jill Parkinson, wife of late sheriff’s Detective Duane Parkinson, is addressing board, saying Sheriff Rod Hoops took woman who struck
- and killed her husband last August out to lunch, and Hoops and now retired Deputy Chief Pete Ortiz divulged information on investigation .
- to the woman who struck and killed her husband, Taren Stout. duane Parkinson was riding his bike in Irvine when accident occurred.
- Parkinson is alleging Hoops and his command staff tainted the Irvine police investigation into her husband’s death.
- Parkinson is demanding a criminal investigation of Hoops.
- Sheriff’s Deputy Chief Joe Cuisimano said in previous interview that Hoops was merely reaching out to all involved in tragedy, extending…
- emotional support to Parkinson and Stout, who appeared even more distraught when she learned the man she killed was a sheriff’s detective.
How many of you remember how much grief we got from those who she misread the business card and other such nonsense. Now we have a tweet from Nelson with a quote from DC Cuisimano. That sure doesn’t make it sound like Mrs. Parkison can’t read. It seems to me he is admitting what Hoops did.
This entry was posted in Government Corruption and tagged San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department by Administrator